| COVID SYMPTOM CHECKER CLICK HERE!
- Contact your favorite HAIR by Christine & co stylist to book your appointment. If you are a new client, fill out our appointment request form at www.hairbychristineandandco.com . If you are looking for color, please fill out one of our Color History Forms. If you are an existing color client, please head to our Color History Forms tab and fill out our post quarantine intake form before your first color appointment back!
- No more than 24 hours before your appointment, we will need you to fill out our COVID-19 Symptom checker by clicking here. You will not be allowed in the salon without a survey response. We will confirm that your answers are still the same.
- You must come to your appointment alone. Until the restrictions loosen Parents will unfortunately not be allowed in the salon with their children. This is not our rule and it breaks our hearts! But you could watch them from the window if you would like! ☺
- No purses, bags, laptops or anything that you cannot hold with you at all times during your appointment. Due to the amount of furniture we had to cut down and not use, we do not have available places to rest your things.
- No one will be allowed in the salon without a mask. Masks MUST cover your nose & mouth at all times while in the salon. We encourage the use of a mask that goes around your ears and not around the back of your head. We can ensure your safety at the salon, but not your masks! (They may get wet or stained from hair color)
- We will no longer be able to provide beverage service of any kind or our mints at the front desk.
- You will not be allowed to bring in any food or beverage into the salon.
- You MUST arrive on time. Due to our strict sanitation schedules we cannot take you if you are late. NO EXCEPTIONS! Be mindful of parking and public transit and allow for more time.
- You cannot wait in the salon before your appointment. You must wait in your car or outside. (We have markers installed to encourage social distancing.)
- Text your stylist on their personal cell phones when you have arrived and they will let you know when they are ready.
- Stylist will have just finished a 30 min, hospital grade sanitation of all of their tools, chairs, mirrors & sinks.
- They will have changed into a new apron and will open the door for you to avoid you having to touch it.
- They will then check to make sure you are not feeling any of the symptoms that you answered 24 hours prior.
- They will then use a touch less thermometer to read your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to leave the salon and pay for your appointment. If for any reason you are feeling any COVID symptoms, please let us know with 24 hours notice if possible. You will not be able to book another appointment for at least 2 weeks to adhere to quarantine rules. (We will be waiving cancellation fees at this time but please be mindful to give us notice)
- You will then sanitize your hands at our sanitation station using our touch less sanitizer.
- Your stylist will then guide you directly to their station which has been fully sanitized. To ensure community safety and time restrictions, we encourage you to use a bathroom prior to arriving at the salon.
- As always, you will be provided with a freshly laundered cape.
- Your stylist will then begin your service.
- Once the service has completed, we ask that you have a venmo set up for contactless payment. If you are unable to access a venmo account, Please bring a check and your own pen. Cash will also be accepted but we will not be able to administer change back at the time. Please bring exact change. Credit card payments will not be accepted at this time.
- We will gladly rebook your next appointment and grab any retail products you may need. All of our retail products can also be purchased on our website and shipped directly to your house.
- Your stylist will then walk you to our back exit, opening all doors for you to ensure your safety.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT REMINDERS:
- Of course tipping is always appreciated. This can still be done by venmoing your stylist directly or having exact change in cash.
Make sure you have your venmo set up, check with a pen of exact change in cash for payment.
Make sure you have thoroughly read and understand the expectations above.